Chocolate Strawberry Lean Protein Shake
By complete accident, this is the most delicious, simple, and healthy protein shake I have ever made. It’s been about 90+ degrees all week here, and today I chose to wear long-legged under-armor (I’m a trainer so I wear workout gear to work), and unfortunately, the AC in the trainer office was broken. On the ride home, my heat kept rising and I knew I needed something cold, refreshing, and nutritious. After all, I am still prepping for contest. This is also the first time I’ve had protein powder since my protein shake hell week, so I was a little nervous because my at the end of that week, my body started feeling disgusted towards that stuff. But don’t worry, it was allllll good. Please follow this SIMPLE on-a-whim recipe for a healthy delicious protein shake. Here are the macros:
- Calories: 193
- Fat: 5.7g
- Carbs: 11.5g
- Protein: 26.5g
- 1 cup Silk Vanilla Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 6 frozen medium strawberries [if you don’t have frozen strawberries, you can use regular and throw some ice cubes in]
- 1 scoop MTS Machine Whey Chocolate Protein
[Yup. That’s it.]
- Measure out a cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Place 6 frozen strawberries in the blender
- Put one scoop of protein powder in and blend! I let it blend for a while longer than usual, probably about 20-30 seconds.
THAT’S IT. Ridiculously simple. I was actually in awe when I first tasted it. I really didn’t expect it to be that delicious. What’s better than chocolate and strawberries? Exactly. Look at those macros and tell me this isn’t perfect. You will feel so full and so satisified after (I felt like this was a cheat meal because it was so delicious, but it was the opposite). DEFINITELY use this to stay hungry and fit!
You might also like…
BONUS KITTY PIC