Hungry’s Hearty Hash – Veggie Mode Engaged
Here is a vegetarian breakfast option that packs a ton of protein! It also has a decent amount of fats and carbs too, so this is a real winner in my book! It’s simple too. You’ll only need one burner, one skillet, one spatula and or your favorite thing to move stuff around in a pan with! And a microwave doesn’t hurt.
- 1 potato
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 Morningstar sausage patties
- 1 piece toast
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Wash your potato and cut into small cubes so they cook faster.
- Throw them in a skillet at medium heat, then treat with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Throw your patties into the microwave for a minute. Use that minute to rough chop your garlic.
- Put your garlic in with the potatoes.
- Cut your patties into 8-12 pieces each and wash your spinach.
- Put the patties into the skillet, then cover everything with the slightly wet spinach.
- Once the spinach has cooked down, crack three eggs into the skiller.
- Add some more salt and pepper as you spread the egg around the pan evenly.
- Now, once it looks like a beautiful omelet that is ready to flip, smash it into a hash.
- Serve with your favorite ketchup or hot sauce!
It’s a fast one that should take under ten minutes total! It filled us for an amazing Sunday. We believe starting the day includes a great, hearty breakfast. Especially if that day includes Dragon Age and workouts. We believe it’s good to include all macronutrients in a meal, if possible. And we show you despite being a vegetarian, it is possible to get all your nutrients! Even a meat-eater like Hungry knows it. Eat this breakfast to stay hungry and fit!
Question of the Day: What’s your favorite breakfast?