We are on our last leg here in Colorado as we get ready to move to California. Which means we have bits and scraps of odd food items we are trying to get rid of. One of the surplus foods we have are zucchini! Summer time always yields tons of zucchini, so we always need to find use for them. I wanted a quick side to our dinner before we went and saw Hercules (review coming) and realized we had Parmesan too. Perfect! Parmesan Zucchini Rounds— delicious bites of vegetable and cheese, yum! The recipe is ridiculously easy and tasty.
- 1 zucchini
- Set oven to 425 degrees F
- Peel your zucchini
- Cut into quarter inch rounds
- Place rounds on parchment paper or a greased baking sheet
- Put a sprinkle of salt on each one
- Put a small spoonful of grated Parmesan on each one
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes
- Serve immediately
- Feel free to put garlic on as well!
They may not look purdy, but they are yummy. I could literally eat a whole zucchini by myself if I cook them this way. It’s my new go-to snack. Cheesy bites while getting your fill of veggies! You can use any size zucchini, and it’s a crowd pleaser (even the kids). Use this recipe to stay hungry and fit!