We got tagged by Dani California Cooks to do this fun post…you should go over and read her post about it, you are sure to laugh. We love these kinds of posts, so we were glad to jump on it! We loooove lists. You’re gonna get trouble from Hungry AND Fit!
- Worth the wait: A big bowl of ramen No patience for: Bad driving
- Better than I expected: College graduation Worse than I expected: Moving again
- Would Always: Finish everyone’s food at the table Would Never: Finish everyone’s dessert
- Picky About: Eggplant Not So Much About: Milk or cheese
- I feel for: People who think they have to stop eating to lose weight No sympathy: Bad fitness coaches
- Glad it’s ahead of me: Being financially stable Glad it’s behind me: Undergraduate degree
- Early for: Everything Late for: Places I don’t want to be or don’t have to be at
- Would pay good money for: A nice romantic dinner Wouldn’t take even if free: Crappy processed food snacks
- Fear conquered: Pennywise the Clown Not quite there yet: Stationary heights
- Getting better at: Being an adult Getting worse at: Cooking and playing video games
- Moment of triumph: Getting referred by clients Epic fail: Losing Valedictorian based on a technicality
- Skills mastered: You never master anything Can’t quite get the hang of: Bowling, ever.
- Risky when it comes to: Playing with animals Play it safe when it comes to: Dealing with strangers
- Always up for: A trip to the movies Never up for: A trip to the club
- Lie about: My career as a bouncer Honest about: That would spoil all the fun.
- Too much in my life: Signing up for but not finishing the… Not enough of: Taking things one step at a time
- True believer: Superpowers Major skeptic: Important people.
- Worth the wait: Getting a new computer No patience for: Pigheadedness (harmful ignorance)
- Better than I expected: Being engaged Worse than I expected: Wheatgrass shot
- Would Always: Jump in the ocean Would Never: Do gross things for a dare or money
- Picky About: Tea Not So Much About: Chocolate
- I feel for: Helpless suffering No sympathy: Selfish greedy people
- Glad it’s ahead of me: Paying for a wedding Glad it’s behind me: Roadtrip with 4 animals
- Early for: Dessert Late for: Parties
- Would pay good money for: Food Wouldn’t take even if free: Straight tequila or vodka
- Fear conquered: Public speaking Not quite there yet: Spiders and squished-face cats
- Getting better at: Science Getting worse at: Exercising
- Moment of triumph: Becoming a Certified Personal Trainer with NASM Epic fail: Ability to touch my toes
- Skills mastered: Not getting bothered on the street Can’t quite get the hang of: Not making a mess in the kitchen
- Risky when it comes to: Food expiration dates Play it safe when it comes to: Letting Noke out to pee
- Always up for: A good laugh Never up for: Horror movies
- Lie about: How much crap I eat Honest about: What I believe in
- Too much in my life: Stress and not slowing down Not enough of: Meditation and writing
- True believer: The heart of humanity Major skeptic: Big corporations
These lists were a lot of fun to make. Now you make YOURS and post in the comments below! And as always…stay hungry and fit!