Sometimes we neither have the time nor drive to get ourselves to the gym. That’s when you do a home workout. No matter what, you can always get a workout in! This workout will focus on our push muscle group: shoulders, chest, and triceps. For best results, do 3 sets. But hey, one is better than nothing! So if that’s all you have time for, that’s fine. Cardio exercises are 1 minute each. Strength exercises are until failure. NO REST IN BETWEEN EXERCISES.
- Equipment Needed: Dumbbells, a floor (…)
Ready, set, go!
- Jumping jacks – 1 minute
- Chest press – Until failure
- Triceps extension – Until failure
- Mountain climbers – 1 minute
- Arnold press – Until failure
- Side triceps extension – Until failure
- Boxing (with weight) – 1 minute
- Pec flies – Until failure
Again–NO REST IN BETWEEN EXERCISES. You can, however, rest after each set. Let’s shoot for 3 sets. Use the heaviest dumbbells you can manage, really get your muscles tired and worked out. Let us know if you have any questions in the comment section below! You can always get a workout in, even if you don’t have a gym! And remember…stay hungry and fit!