This is such an easy delicious recipe. Mary Kate sent this recipe to me–I altered it a little bit and boy is it goooooood. And it’s such an easy recipe, I whipped it up extremely fast. And there’s no added sugar that you have to pour in, making them healthy little things full of protein. Look below for the recipe and directions. This is one you won’t want to pass up and you only need about 25 minutes to do it.
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Bake Time: 18 minutes
- 1.5 cups of oats
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of agave nectar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- small handful of chocolate chips
- Grease a baking sheet and pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the flour and oats together
- Go ahead and put the wet ingredients in (the egg, peanut butter, and agave nectar) and mix
- Fold in some chocolate chips
- Spread out on the baking sheet
Ready to bake
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes (mine took 18). You want it to bake until it starts to brown slightly
- Wait until completely cool to cut and serve.
Enjoy! And as always…stay hungry and fit!