As some of you know, our 5-Minute Protein Pancakes recipe is one of our biggest hits. I would say I eat pancakes at least once a week, so I am always trying new recipes. With the help of Silk, I’ve come up with another–Protein Oat Pancakes! I know it’s weird to describe pancakes as “juicy,” but they are wonderfully akin to that on the inside. It’s not just some flat pancake without any umph– this pancake has personality! Plus, they are healthy and full of protein!
To make this recipe, you’re going to need a few items–one of which is Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk. Before you head to the grocery, sign up at Silk.com for some free coupons!
Dry ingredients together
Ready to be stirred up
Wet and dry mixed together
Protein Oat Pancakes
Pancakes filled with healthy grains and protein
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix together the dry ingredients
- Mix together the wet ingredients
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet using some sort of spoon (you don’t want to over-mix the batter)
- Grease up a pan and once hot, spoon some of the batter into the pan (I was able to fit two pancakes in my pan at a time)
- These cook fast, so be ready to flip! After three or so minutes on each side, flip and finally take out
- You can serve with butter, syrup, fruit, or just eat it plain!
hungry and fit http://hungryandfit.com/
Simple, sweet, and nutritious. How can you get better than that? Make sure you head over to Silk’s Facebook page and like them! You can find tons more recipes like these and also ways to earn free coupons. You can also make a big batch of this overnight for the whole week! Talk about a yummy week of breakfasts. Let me know how these turn out for you! And as always…stay hungry and fit!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.