We’ve come to a beginning of another week now and let’s see where we are at! Here is the post with our workout plan from last week…let’s see how we match up. This is what actually happened:
Chowing down on a Reuben from the Sink!
- Monday: back workout at lunch
- Tuesday: leg workout and short IM swim
- Wednesday: arms workout focusing on isolation
- Thursday: shoulder workout
- Friday: chest workout and very easy pick-up basketball
- Saturday: very slow back workout
- Sunday: rest day?
My life living with Chris
- Monday: slightly less than 2 mile run outside and a BEASTLY leg workout (found and modified from here, you will see this in a post form soon)
- Tuesday: just about 2 mile run outside and a home arms and shoulders workout
- Wednesday: morning 30 minute swim and afternoon core and back workout
- Thursday: Ashley Conrad circuit training
- Friday: long evening walk
- Saturday: frisbee golf and then late chest and swim workout
- Sunday: Rest dayyyy aka plate full of cookies!
So there’s our match-up…I think we did pretty well sticking with the plan. Much better than it could’ve been! It’s so easy to divert from the plan due to life and such. Here is our plan for this week:
- Monday: 15 minute leg cardio, 45 minute leg workout
- Tuesday: 10 minute arm cycle, 50 minute arm workout
- Wednesday: 60 minute shoulder workout, 15 minute swim and sauna
- Thursday: 60 minute chest workout, 15 minute swim and sauna
- Friday: 60 minute back workout, 60 minute easy pickup basketball
- Saturday: 40 minute core workout, 40 minute machine cardio
- Sunday: 30 minute leg cardio, 60 minute leg workout
I swear I don’t know any gang signs, no clue why my hand did that
- Monday: Legs and Elliptical
- Tuesday: Arms/Shoulders and Swim
- Wednesday: Core/Back and Run
- Thursday: Chest and Swim
- Friday: Ping Pong and Circuit training OR Run AND/OR Yoga
- Saturday: Frisbee golf and Rest or Total body
- Sunday: Legs and Elliptical
It’s extremely helpful to plan your workouts each week because it leaves much less room for excuses and gives you a schedule. We try to stick to ours as best we can. Plan your workouts to stay hungry and fit!
- Question of the Day: What is your workout plan for the week? Post it here!
BONUS KITTY PIC
Someone was a bad boy…