Maple Orange Butter Recipe
If you’re looking for a super simple, delicious recipe, then you’ve come to the right place! This post directly follows yesterday’s post as the two go together perfectly! This maple orange butter goes great on tons of things: muffins, pancakes, toast, waffles, scones–you name it! I took this right out of the Cuisinart mixer cookbook and it was so good, I wanted to share. Easy as 1-2-3!
- Creation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- zest of 1 orange (I did two clementines)
1. Beat the butter in a bowl until nice and light
2. Grate the orange into zest and mix that in along with the maple syrup
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve
Yeah, I was serious…1-2-3! Whip this up in five minutes to make another baked product have some shazaam! It’s easy, it’s delicious, it’s butter! Use this recipe to stay hungry and fit!
- Question of the Day: Do you ever used flavored butters?
BONUS KITTY PIC