Seriously Guilt-Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Seriously. We all want to get our yummy cookie fix but without all the grams of fat and sugar that weigh us down, especially around the Super Bowl where we are already going to be stuffing our face! I felt super experiment-y in the kitchen today between playing bouts of video games. This recipe is based off one of my previous ones, but it’s more healthified (yes, that’s a word) and still tasty!
- Prep Time: 5-7 minutes
- Baking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Makes: between 12-18 cookies, I didn’t count
- one half of avocado
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease up a baking sheet
2. Mix together the avocado, applesauce, sugar and egg
3. Literally just mix the rest of the ingredients of the above list
4. Scoop them out with a spoon and place them apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes
And that’s it. Yeah–four steps. Four steps of guilt-free cookie munching. Yes, please! Perfect for last minute party ideas, whip them up in under twenty minutes and wow your friends with how yummy they taste and how guilt-free they are! Try this recipe out to stay hungry and fit!
- Question of the Day: What’s your favorite kind of cookie?
BONUS KITTY PIC